Capitola, California

I ordered a bouquet of flowers to be delivered to a restuarant before our arrival for an anniversary dinner. I picked a lovely bouquet from their online add.

I typed the message I wanted on the card. what arrived was an insipid, droopy display of unopened flowers too short for the vase. no card. I paid ~$100 for the flowers, a card which did not arrive, a *** plastic sign that said "I love you" which looked ridiculous standing 6 inches above the drooping tulips and unopened iris, - the ugliest flower arrangment I have ever seen.

thank God!

I married a lovely and wonderful woman. there will be another anniversary - but be assured - these a$$holes will not deliver the flowers!

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Bouquet.

Comments

proredpc
#472052

RL,

Thank you for taking the time to post your experience with us. Without your input, we would never be able to grow as a company.

We understand how frustrating and disappointing it must be to purchase Anniversary flowers that do not meet your expectations, or our quality standards. We are truly sorry that this was a negative experience for both you and your wife, as it was not meant to be.

Please know, this is not typical of our products or service.

Rest assured, we want to help you further. Although we know we cannot bring back the date of your Anniversary, we want to resolve this as best as possible for you. Please call me directly at 888-855-3486 and I can help make this right.

Or, if you would prefer, you can email me at cssocial@providecommerce.com with your order number, or email address included and I can also help you.

Once again, we are sorry for your experience with us. Thank you again for for your feedback. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Corinne Beagan