Placed an order for two arrangements to be delivered to my Mother in another state. She received one order, late, but did not receive the second.

The order that she did receive turned out to be a bulb instead of what was pictured on the web site.I contacted Pro Flowers to get an explanation and was told that they would make the delivery and that the order would be upgraded. A few weeks later when I traveled to visit my Mother I found that she never received the second order. When I returned home I called Pro Flower to get another explanation and once again they offered to send out the order. I told them that at this time I wanted a refund.

Both times when I called to check on the non-delivery I spoke with someone who, at best, had a terrible grasp of the English language and was very hard to understand.

I was repeatedly placed on hold while they "checked" on questions I had. I'll be curious to see if I actually receive a refund for the non-delivery of my order.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Delivery Service.

ProFlowers Cons: Paying good money for flowers that were never delivered, Did not deliver as promised, Terrible service.

Comments