hello i ordered mothers day flowers and chocolate for my wife. i put in all the information.

the order date i chose was may 8 2011, and i gave my credit card information. the order never arrived. i have one unhappy wife. the flowers i ordered for my wifes birthday came through on time and looked great.

i wonder what happened. the concept of the flowers ordered on the internet is great.

a confirmation number would be helpful, to be able to follow up on the order. i am sure glad that walmart sell flowers thanks harold spector haroldspector1300 @comcast.net

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #300267

I am sorry for your experience with ProFlowers. I would like to look into this for you.

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie

my sister died January 14th this year so I sent my Mom Tulips from pro flowers due to be delivered the 6th, on the 9th she gets a box of dead flowers. sure they refunded the 49.12 but she lost her child then gets dead flowers.

I asked them to re-send for free they said no. words can't explain how bad I feel

grumpy grampa
also she didnt get her flowers...guess what i wont get when i get home :cry
grumpy grampa

yea... pro flowers...

amateur aholes if you will took my money right away but i have to wait 5-7 days to get it back wtf? sorry bout your special occasion but mine was shot he** in a handbasket too should be someting we can do besides talk to sam in california who is probably a fruit or nut (with all due respect to normal humans)