One of our employees had a death in the family and we ordered a flower arrangement from ProFlowers. They called me the day of the delivery to see if they could switch it to a plant instead of the flowers.

I said No, I didnt order a plant, I didnt want a plant I wanted the flowers that I had ordered. Today when my employee gets back to work she brings a thank you card for the plant. I was really upset and apologized to her as it was suppose to be flowers and she then tells me that the plant also had fake flowers stuck in to the plant. I am beyond shocked and livid that they would think that this is okay.

When I called them they said sorry for the inconvenience and we can give you 50% off your next order.

I explained that I would not be using their services again and that a 50% discount would not do any good. PLEASE do not use ProFlowers unless you dislike the person you are sending flowers to or the way they look makes no difference to you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

Bothell, Washington, United States #712170
I ordered chocolate covered strawberries form Sheri berries for mother dad for mom. paid for over nite shipping got tracking number for fedex, they never came contact fedex they send ????.

tried calling proflowers they said a mix-up the next day received, my mom happy, but when she open the package the items had melted. contact proflowers they told me they would give me 20% discount on next order :sigh
to chuckkuckless Fairfield, California, United States #748253

Your the m0r0n that ordered chocolate covered strawberries by mail in a HOT environment, lol. Not their fault. Your fault.