I placed an order with a 15$ coupon ( including an additional free vase) that was confirmed as 40.68$ and got to the confirmation page as if everything was fine. SEVERAL hours later I got an email confirmation that charged me $61.45 and listed several additional charges, including charging me for the vase which was supposed to be completely free, as well as Saturday delivery ($4.99) which was never mentioned. AND they charged me $12.99 for shipping instead of the $5.99 that was listed on the order page.

I called a customer service rep who IMMEDIATELY acknowledged the mistake as if she deals with it EVERY other call and she charged me the correct amount and said I would receive an email confirming the correct amount.

HOWEVER I was still sent an email confirmation for even more money this time ($64.61), and had to spend an additional 20 minutes on the phone to get this resolved.

All and all I spent over 2 hours on the phone with them today and an additional 30 minutes emailing customer service.

Moving forward I WILL NEVER EVER even think about using them, and you should run as far away as possible as they are a total bait and switch scam shop.

TRUST ME, RUN!! As fast as you can

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Coupon.

Comments

proredpc
#651979

If you have not yet received a resolution regarding this issue, please reach out to us at socialcs@sm.proflowers.com & we will work to make this right for you.