My husband sent me flowers for valentines Day. Totally disappointed in the quality of the flowers and they look nothing like the picture on their site.

He could have done better getting flowers from the local grocery store and not even come near to spending the $100 Proflowers charged him. He is not the type to complain so he won't contact them but vows to never use them again and to pass the word on to others he knows. It is too bad he didn't see this site before he spent his hard earned money dealing with this company.

Warning to all you men out there trying to do nice for your Ladies ... Stay away from Proflowers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

proredpc

If you have not already receieved a resolution on your order please send me your order details at cssocial@proflowers.com. I will make sure you are taken care of for your order.

I look forward to hearing from you. -Mike @ProFlowers

to proredpc Newburgh, New York, United States #624659

After completing an online satisfaction survey, my husband received an email from proflowers stating they would give him a percentage off (I think it was 25%) his next order. Too little too late. He will definitely not be doing business with this company ever again.