After ordering a wreath from ProFlowers for my niece, I got an email with a "special offer" for roses. The special was for 2 dozen rainbow colored roses in a large vase for $19.99. What was delivered was 1 dozen of roses in a sickly looking light pink - one color. Where was the beautiful vibrant colors that they promise on their website...and where was the other dozen that I paid dearly for?????

When I called their Customer Service department and asked to speak to a supervisor, I was put on hold three times, disconnected once and hung up on. When I finally got another first-level live caller, she informed me that all the supervisors were on a break and no one could be reached.

This company is clearly unprofessional on all levels from their advertising to their product and finally with their avoidance of any customer service follow up.

Comments

proredpc
Newbury Park, California, United States #651950

If you have not yet received a resolution regarding this issue, please reach out to us at socialcs@sm.proflowers.com & we will work to make this right for you.