Featured Not resolved

Ordered a sympathy basket for my daughters fiance and family. We are in Maryland, they are in California.

My daughter happened to be on facetime with him when the basket arrived. If I hadn't seen the picture I wouldn't have believed it. I was actually embarrassed that my name was on the card! I understand substitutions, but the basket I ordered was described as "dishgarden is comprised of an array of stunning, lush plants and white Peruvian lilies in a sweet woodchip basket, adorned with a white ribbon" It was NONE of that.

No array of plants, no lilies or any flower whatsoever, not even a stinking bow! Pathetic!! I called Proflowers and was told the florist in California was closed...at 3pm? They assured me they would take care of this that day; they would take back the basket they delivered and replace it.

I also left a message on Proflowers facebook page and they asked me to email them the info, which I did. Well, that was yesterday and I have emailed them twice today and still NOTHING. Nothing at all.

Then the rep tells me they don't deliver on Sunday, yet my email that I'm attaching below, clearly states it was to be delivered on Sunday! Before I ordered I reviewed Proflowers, 1800flowers, and FTD and Proflowers had the best reviews...the other ones must be sending weeds because I don't know how it could be any worse!

Review about: Proflowers Flower Basket.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Flowers delivered, This product, Customer service, Being lied to.

Comments