Proflowers - Pathetic sympathy basket
Ordered a sympathy basket for my daughters fiance and family.We are in Maryland, they are in California.
My daughter happened to be on facetime with him when the basket arrived. If I hadn't seen the picture I wouldn't have believed it. I was actually embarrassed that my name was on the card! I understand substitutions, but the basket I ordered was described as "dishgarden is comprised of an array of stunning, lush plants and white Peruvian lilies in a sweet woodchip basket, adorned with a white ribbon" It was NONE of that.
No array of plants, no lilies or any flower whatsoever, not even a stinking bow! Pathetic!! I called Proflowers and was told the florist in California was closed...at 3pm? They assured me they would take care of this that day; they would take back the basket they delivered and replace it.
I also left a message on Proflowers facebook page and they asked me to email them the info, which I did. Well, that was yesterday and I have emailed them twice today and still NOTHING. Nothing at all.
Then the rep tells me they don't deliver on Sunday, yet my email that I'm attaching below, clearly states it was to be delivered on Sunday!Before I ordered I reviewed Proflowers, 1800flowers, and FTD and Proflowers had the best reviews...the other ones must be sending weeds because I don't know how it could be any worse!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Flowers delivered
- This product
- Customer service
- Being lied to
- Being ignored
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Proflowers Peace And Serenity Dishgarden
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I am extremely upset with the flowers that were sent to my mom. The flowers I ordered look nothing like the flowers she received. Two of the flowers were brown..."
- "Absolutely AWFUL!! Ordered what was supposed to be the first pic for my Mother In Law for her special day tomorrow and second pic is what was received. Could..."
- "My husband ordered some flowers from Pro Flowers that were advertised as being on sale for $39.99. He used the 1-800 number to place the order by the time..."
- "I used sears air duct cleaning.I wil let photos describe their sevice.photos taken day after service.First crew started work while I wos in basement with their leadtech.When we came upsteirs..."
- "I was first offered $113 for an iPhone 4s 16G "depending on the condition". A final offer would be given when they checked the phone with an option to decline..."
- "I receive my BGE bill and pay the monthly charge quoted on my bill in full "ON-TIME" every month when due. Now all of a sudden I am finding..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."