Proflowers - Pathetic sympathy basket

Ordered a sympathy basket for my daughters fiance and family.We are in Maryland, they are in California.

My daughter happened to be on facetime with him when the basket arrived. If I hadn't seen the picture I wouldn't have believed it. I was actually embarrassed that my name was on the card! I understand substitutions, but the basket I ordered was described as "dishgarden is comprised of an array of stunning, lush plants and white Peruvian lilies in a sweet woodchip basket, adorned with a white ribbon" It was NONE of that.

No array of plants, no lilies or any flower whatsoever, not even a stinking bow! Pathetic!! I called Proflowers and was told the florist in California was 3pm? They assured me they would take care of this that day; they would take back the basket they delivered and replace it.

I also left a message on Proflowers facebook page and they asked me to email them the info, which I did. Well, that was yesterday and I have emailed them twice today and still NOTHING. Nothing at all.

Then the rep tells me they don't deliver on Sunday, yet my email that I'm attaching below, clearly states it was to be delivered on Sunday!Before I ordered I reviewed Proflowers, 1800flowers, and FTD and Proflowers had the best reviews...the other ones must be sending weeds because I don't know how it could be any worse!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Being ignored

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Proflowers Peace And Serenity Dishgarden
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #731490 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Proflowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.