Elgin, Illinois

i ordered flowers for my daughters birthday,the picture was beautiful-very abundant, what she recieved WAS NOT,i will never order flowers again from this company,they mis-represent themselves,and thier product.what i paid 64.00 for,could have beenbought at the local 7-11.i am quite surprised they are still in business ,i am sure i am not the only one who this has happened to,and to try to complain,they have no e-mail,just a phone #, so,,,,,,,just a word to all you men out there who think this is the best thing to do in a pinch,DONT!!!!!!!,take your butt to the REAL florist,and actually SEE what your money is going to purchase.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #440678

The***, I apologize for your experience. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee as well as a 7 day freshness guarantee.

Please contact ust at 888-855-3486 and we will make this right. -mike

Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #440665

Please contact ust at 888-855-3486 and we will make this right. Additionally you can email us at wecare@customercare.proflowers.com -Mike