Proflowers - Pitiful arrangement

We ordered flowers from Proflowers ( they do business under several names) you can see in the pic what we received.When I called to get a refund i was told that the only way to get a full refund was to have the offending arrangement picked up.

REALLY ! they were going to go out and pick up the pitiful arrangement from a grieving widow ? I think it was just a BS way to try to get out of the full refund. So I raised *** got in touch with corporate and got the full refund.

they did nothing at all to replace the arrangement as I recommended in the email to them.we will never use an online florist again

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Turnaround Time
Style and Design

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 0 No 0
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Mar 23, 2015 #962579

It's always better to call a florist directly in the town that you would like to send flowers to. Most have websites also and if they are affiliated with a wire service like the one you named, they are only receiving a portion of what you payed to fulfill the order and have to buy the flowers, container and deliver it. Call the local florist direct and or visit their local website and order.

Jan 23, 2015 #935424 San Diego, California

Proflowers verified representative

That's unacceptable and we do hope that a full resolution was already made regarding your experience with us. If you have not already contacted us, please reach out to us at with your order number so we can work to resolve this for you. We do want to keep you coming back. - Corinne

Jan 10, 2015 #929351 Martinsville, Indiana

FTD OWNS PROFLOWERS.COM ...I know this because I own 2 flower shops. Call FTD for your refund. Shame real florists are closing daily due to places like these, companies taking our business away and cheating real customers.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.