I placed two orders of one dozen red roses with a red vase from Proflowers and wasnt asking for much just that it looked classy like the picture.My Proflower arrangements didnt have a babybreaths and the arrangements themselves looked like they were just thrown together nothing seemed to be carefully put together.
It looked like a mess when they arrived. People didnt comment much in the office it was humiliating. The pictures attached speak for themselves. I was humiliated and apologized to both individuals.
Never ever again will I order from Proflowers.For $104 I expected at the very least to have a neatly put together arrangement with babybreaths not a bunch of stuff put together and sent out like food delivery.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dozen Red Roses
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I recently ordered what was pictured as a beautiful pink Azalea bush in a white ceramic/glass planter/vase for the funeral. It was the mother of a close friend I've had..."
- "My wonderful husband had what probably should have been a beautiful arrangement of Lilies and Irises sent to me yesterday for Valentines Day. I absolutely love the vase they..."
- "5/14/12- Saturday my mom sent me a picture of what was supposed to be a bouquet I sent for mother's day yesterday. It was no where near what the picture..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."