I placed two orders of one dozen red roses with a red vase from Proflowers and wasnt asking for much just that it looked classy like the picture.My Proflower arrangements didnt have a babybreaths and the arrangements themselves looked like they were just thrown together nothing seemed to be carefully put together.
It looked like a mess when they arrived. People didnt comment much in the office it was humiliating. The pictures attached speak for themselves. I was humiliated and apologized to both individuals.
Never ever again will I order from Proflowers.For $104 I expected at the very least to have a neatly put together arrangement with babybreaths not a bunch of stuff put together and sent out like food delivery.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dozen Red Roses
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "We ordered flowers from Proflowers ( they do business under several names) you can see in the pic what we received. When I called to get a refund i..."
- "My husband ordered some flowers from Pro Flowers that were advertised as being on sale for $39.99. He used the 1-800 number to place the order by the time..."
- "I chose the "How Sweet It Is" bouquet to send to my mom for nearly $60. The same-day delivery service failed, and although they notified me, they didn't offer..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."
- "These types of operations routinely make unsubstantiated demands. They don't even know if it's the right person or if they even owe money. This office is connected to..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."