Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey

I placed two orders of one dozen red roses with a red vase from Proflowers and wasnt asking for much just that it looked classy like the picture.My Proflower arrangements didnt have a babybreaths and the arrangements themselves looked like they were just thrown together nothing seemed to be carefully put together.

It looked like a mess when they arrived. People didnt comment much in the office it was humiliating. The pictures attached speak for themselves. I was humiliated and apologized to both individuals.

Never ever again will I order from Proflowers.For $104 I expected at the very least to have a neatly put together arrangement with babybreaths not a bunch of stuff put together and sent out like food delivery.

Review about: Proflowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Proflowers Is Horrible Proflowers "I ordered the LOTS OF LOVE bouquet for my wife and received an order of dried up wilted garbage. This order looked NOTHING like the flower on their website. The..." Read more Proflowers Shower Of Flowers Arrangement Review from Brooklyn, New York Proflowers "This is what my mother received for mother's day. I could have purchased that for$7 at Any NYC street corner. The showers of flowers I believed were $40 plus shipping..." Read more Proflowers Vibrant Sympathy Arrangement Review from Gulfport, Mississippi Proflowers "Posted my review to Facebook: Friends and family, as many of you know I used to use proflowers to send arrangements and gifts but I just had an experience..." Read more Proflowers Two Dozen Long Stemmed Roses Arrangement Review Proflowers "I ordered 2 dozen long stemmed roses in a nice vase for Valentine's Day to be delivered to me wife's work. They arrived one dozen regular stem, no vase. Now..." Read more Powersportsmax - Terrible customer service Powersportsmax "Power Sports Max's customer service sucks. I have NEVER written a bad review on a company, but I felt that these guys are so terrible that people need to know...." Read more Instagc - What is going on? Instagc "I love Instagc. I have earned ALOT of money using this site. However it seems the more I earn the harder it gets to redeem. I have submitted a ticket..." Read more Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow - Truth From The Streets of Las Vegas From A Felon's Experience 2017 Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow "If you looking for IT work or to be funded for decent IT training/job opportunity, this is not the company to deal with! Here is a client they insulted/didn't keep..." Read more Pictures On Gold - I don't think they understand what "gold-filled" is supposed to mean. Pictures On Gold "I ordered a class ring from Pictures on Gold some time ago, because the school's official rings were waaay too pricy. I chose 14k gold-filled instead of solid gold to..." Read more