Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey

I placed two orders of one dozen red roses with a red vase from Proflowers and wasnt asking for much just that it looked classy like the picture.My Proflower arrangements didnt have a babybreaths and the arrangements themselves looked like they were just thrown together nothing seemed to be carefully put together.

Related: Proflowers - Good way to look bad on Valentines Day

It looked like a mess when they arrived. People didnt comment much in the office it was humiliating. The pictures attached speak for themselves. I was humiliated and apologized to both individuals.

Never ever again will I order from Proflowers.For $104 I expected at the very least to have a neatly put together arrangement with babybreaths not a bunch of stuff put together and sent out like food delivery.

Review about: Dozen Red Roses.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Proflowers Arrangement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $104
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Proflowers.com delivered dead and dying flowers!!! Proflowers "...Delivery came the day before Mothers Day.Upon opening I found a bouquet of lilies and tulips rubberbanded together.The cut ends of the flowers were totally exposed and browning..." Read more Proflowers Smiles And Sunshine Arrangement Review Proflowers "My husband ordered me flowers for Valentine's Day. When they came I had a rose that was snapped in half and 3 lilies head popped off. I went online to..." Read more Proflowers doesn't deliver what's on website Proflowers "Order a full container of a flowering plant for someone's birthday and the person gets less than half of what you saw on their website and makes it look like..." Read more Proflowers Always And Forever Arrangement Review from Coral Gables, Florida Proflowers "My wife recieved it at work and had to arrange it herself nothing had blossom she was soo embarrased she put it under the desk and brought it home day..." Read more Pizza Hut - Always a problem Pizza Hut "I waited over 2 and a half hours for my first order. Let me say on average I wait over an hour and a half the pizza hut I order..." Read more Everbuying - Everything arrived fast and in great condition, all good. Everbuying "I have just received the products i have ordered from Everbuying. I have no issues, everything is in good condition and corresponds the description on the site. Ordered a smartphone..." Read more Dunkin Donuts - Almost Slipped And Fell In This... Dunkin Donuts "I stopped into my local Dunkin Donuts about 6:15 in the morning and it was very busy as everybody and their Uncle wanted hot coffee and something to eat. I..." Read more Stouffers - Stouffer's chicken enchiladas--almost no chicken! Stouffers "We purchased Stouffer's chicken enchiladas from a local store in Wenatchee during week of 5/25/17. First there was little covering of the enchilada shell and secondly there was essentially no..." Read more