we were watching american music video and clips. a commercial came on from pro flowers just pay for the roses and you get the chocolates free so i called the 800 # and a girl answer she sounded about 9 years old.

she said she didn’t know anything about it, then i asked if there was someone there that i could discuss this with.

she said no and would i like to place my order now. i said no i will try later no way am i going to call that number there are plenty of places that want my business np from n/fl

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

#1641914

*** poor, lackluster, lackadaisical company and dumb employees. I ordered a plant, Proflowers printed a UPS label for delivery on 2/5/19, package never moved from Apopka, FL.

Employee refunded money sent new plant for delivery on 2/7/19 again UPS label printed by Proflowers in Apopka, FL on 2/5/19, order never moved again and still somewhere, but no movement on UPS whatsoever. My plant I ordered from Thailand ordered on 1/25/19 passed thru customs in two states and is in Chicago on way to Texas in the meantime Proflowers can’t get there orders to leave from dirt to a planter to a box to UPS to be delivered ANYWHERE !!!!!

Never again. I wouldn’t send the owner of Proflowers flowers for his/her own memorial services bcuz they’d never make it.