I called proflowers because I was ordering an item that was 24.99 plus there were several containers it could come in, each being listed as 6.99. When I added on of the 6.99 items to my order, the subtotal was 41.97, 34.99 + 16.98, then I tried another one, it subtotaled $31 and change, so I it was not clear why one was $10 more, when they going by their site, both cups were 6.99 and should have been the same price subtotaled.

There was also a clause stating that shipping and handling and tax were not included in this subtotal, in fact you don't find out how much the total will be until the very end, after you have gone through the trouble of filling everything out. I called to find out the difference in subtotals when they were supposed to be the same price, I wanted that 16.98 itemized, she said something about a delivery fee, and I asked why is it on one cup and not the other. She works there and didn't even know this product, and it had " as seen in People Magazine" stamped all over it. She never clearly answered the question, nor did she try to find out why there was a difference in pricing of items there were supposedly the same price.

And I mentioned that the site said shipping and handling is not included in the subtotal, no response. I thanked her for her time and said she didn't answer my quesiton, she said she answered and told me to have a good day.

Proflowers, get some people who know the products you sell, and itemize all of your charges so its clear to the customer exactly what they are paying for. NO games or tricks or cons please.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #395683

I apologize for your recent experience with your ProFlowers order and would like to discuss this with you. Please call me at the corporate office, phone number 866-526-9426.

Sallie