I ordered flowers for a friend to be delivered to our work the next day. I indictaed the bill to be billed directly to me and asked for the flowers to be shipped to a business address to ensure they would be delivered before 5pm.

The ordered came to over $40.00, I found this interesting because I ordered the same fowers for my sister 1 week earlier and they where only $23.00. I waited all day for the flowers and they never came. Customr servise tried to advise me that I indicated the address was a home address and so the flowers would arrive anytime between 9am and 8pm. Not to mention thay advised I sent them to myself.

Needless to say I had money refunded, got flowers delivered to my home which was not even the address on the package, got to keep the flowers and had news sent to my firend at the work address the following day.

All I have to say is dont tell me I did something wrong when I printed the info have physical proof. will never order again......the flowers were wilted by the way.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

proredpc

We're sorry you had difficulty with your order. We work hard to ensure that all of our orders are filled exactly as they are placed, and if there was a mix up with the delivery we apologize sincerely.

I'm glad they were able to help you out and refund the order for you though. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please give me a call at 888-855-3486 -Steve @ProFlowers