I have used this company twice for Valentine's Day. I forgot from my first experience a couple of years ago, but got reminded this time.

I heard their ad on the radio with a special promo code. I used that code and selected the flowers I wanted, $32.95 for 18 roses. The vase is extra (but that's where the discount is applied), and then selected standard shipping with a delivery date on the 14th. When I went to check out, I was not ever shown the final cost of my order.

When I received my confirming email, I realized I was charged $12.95 for standard shipping, plus $4.95 for guaranteed Valentine's Day delivery, and all told, my hidden fees doubled the final cost of my order. I complained about the hidden fees and was given a 20% off your next order discount, but these roses have not lasted a week like they are guaranteed to do. So, buy your flowers from your local grocer, flower shop, whoever, and you'll probably still save a fair amount of money, especially if you've already got a collection of flower vases around the house from previous years.

Or else, they could say in their ads that the flowers cost $29.95 plus additional fees for shipping and handling. At least then they would be more honest.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

proredpc

If you haven't already received your resolution I want to ensure that happens. Please email me at cssocial@proflowers.com and I'll make sure that's done.

I look forward to helping you. -Mike @ProFlowers