Delivery Date: Wednesday, May 4, 2016
Item Purchased: Desert Jewel Succulent Garden
Dear Pro Flowers,
I'm assuming there isn't anything that could be done. I understand that not everything you order looks exactly like it does on your website.
I paid $60 + fees + shipping to surprise my 88 year old Grandma for mother's day.
I wanted to do something nice for her and get her a nice plant for her room since she just returned home from surgery and nursing home! She survived! That's a huge accomplishment for 88 years old!!!!
I went through your website and found this beautiful vibrant plant with a gorgeous bowl.
I had to purchase it instantly!
On May 4 when it delivered...my grandma opened the plant and sent me a picture of the plant. I was SO disappointment. The bowl was beautiful but the plant itself was a let down.
There wasn't much green like the pictures on your website. It doesn't look as full in the bowl. It just looked like a sad little plant.
On your website, the plant and bowl had a good proportions. The picture my grandma sent me...the bowl looked too big for the plant.
I have a attached a photo of my order for your viewing. Please let me know if I'm just too critical.
I wanted a WOW factor expression from my grandma! succulents can be beautiful....but it was more like a oh! thank you for the plant..thanks.....
I hope you understand the disappointment I feel from ProFlowers and being a granddaughter to my grandmother
I just wanted to buy something nice for my grandma and it looks like an ordinary plant. It was suppose to be WOW! this is beautiful!!! The colors I saw in the photo were dark green...sad deep gray red...nothing vibrant!
I just wanted to let you know this is what I received ProFlowers.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The photographs below speak for themselves!! The arrangement that was delivered looked like a 2yr. old put it together. It only had 6 roses vs. the dozen +..."
- "I received my delivery for Valentines Day. Not a single bud had broken open. I took pictures of what I received and tried to reply to my order/delivery email from..."
- "My son was nice enough to send me a dozen roses on Valentine's Day. After several hours, it was clear the flowers were dying. I called and a "customer service..."
- "Look, we have all heard the issues with these big cross country moving companies. Thing is, I have done it three times and this last time was a terrible experience...."
- "We are staying in a small town at a motel 6. OUR POWER WENT OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. I woke up at 7 to take a shower..."
- "So my hair is originally dark brownish red, i wanted to dye my hair black so i bought this olia brand in black. At first I was very impressed with..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."