Oakland, California

Delivery Date: Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Item Purchased: Desert Jewel Succulent Garden

Dear Pro Flowers,

I'm assuming there isn't anything that could be done. I understand that not everything you order looks exactly like it does on your website.

I paid $60 + fees + shipping to surprise my 88 year old Grandma for mother's day.

I wanted to do something nice for her and get her a nice plant for her room since she just returned home from surgery and nursing home! She survived! That's a huge accomplishment for 88 years old!!!!

I went through your website and found this beautiful vibrant plant with a gorgeous bowl.

I had to purchase it instantly!

On May 4 when it delivered...my grandma opened the plant and sent me a picture of the plant. I was SO disappointment. The bowl was beautiful but the plant itself was a let down.

There wasn't much green like the pictures on your website. It doesn't look as full in the bowl. It just looked like a sad little plant.

On your website, the plant and bowl had a good proportions. The picture my grandma sent me...the bowl looked too big for the plant.

I have a attached a photo of my order for your viewing. Please let me know if I'm just too critical.

I wanted a WOW factor expression from my grandma! succulents can be beautiful....but it was more like a oh! thank you for the plant..thanks.....

I hope you understand the disappointment I feel from ProFlowers and being a granddaughter to my grandmother

I just wanted to buy something nice for my grandma and it looks like an ordinary plant. It was suppose to be WOW! this is beautiful!!! The colors I saw in the photo were dark green...sad deep gray red...nothing vibrant!

I just wanted to let you know this is what I received ProFlowers.

Disappointed Customer,

Theresa

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Succulent Plant.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: I want them to fix the plant they sent me that looks more dignified and similar to the image on their website.

Comments