100% full Not resolved

Delivery Date: Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Item Purchased: Desert Jewel Succulent Garden

Dear Pro Flowers,

I'm assuming there isn't anything that could be done. I understand that not everything you order looks exactly like it does on your website.

I paid $60 + fees + shipping to surprise my 88 year old Grandma for mother's day.

I wanted to do something nice for her and get her a nice plant for her room since she just returned home from surgery and nursing home! She survived! That's a huge accomplishment for 88 years old!!!!

I went through your website and found this beautiful vibrant plant with a gorgeous bowl.

I had to purchase it instantly!

On May 4 when it delivered...my grandma opened the plant and sent me a picture of the plant. I was SO disappointment. The bowl was beautiful but the plant itself was a let down.

There wasn't much green like the pictures on your website. It doesn't look as full in the bowl. It just looked like a sad little plant.

On your website, the plant and bowl had a good proportions. The picture my grandma sent me...the bowl looked too big for the plant.

I have a attached a photo of my order for your viewing. Please let me know if I'm just too critical.

I wanted a WOW factor expression from my grandma! succulents can be beautiful....but it was more like a oh! thank you for the plant..thanks.....

I hope you understand the disappointment I feel from ProFlowers and being a granddaughter to my grandmother

I just wanted to buy something nice for my grandma and it looks like an ordinary plant. It was suppose to be WOW! this is beautiful!!! The colors I saw in the photo were dark green...sad deep gray red...nothing vibrant!

I just wanted to let you know this is what I received ProFlowers.

Disappointed Customer,

Theresa

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to "i want them to fix the plant they sent me that looks more dignified and similar to the image on their website" as the author lost $79. The author is overall dissatisfied with Proflowers and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Proflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Proflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments