Fort Worth, Texas

The flowers were not what i expected almost dead and not completly a Filled Vase for the price i paid $99.95 .end up buying form local florist alot cheaper at $65.95 and alot nicer will never purshase from Proflowers again..1st and last..picture uploaded show's the poor quality that the flowers arrived ..other than that delivery was exelent on there part it arrived on the next day like promess .

Related: Proflowers - Review about Mothers Day Flowers from Miami, Florida

me as a 1st time buyer was not sure what to expect did not know anyone else that had purshased from proflowers in the past , is the chance i took..well thanks for reading my complaint..

Review about: Flowers.

I liked: Selection, Website.

I didn't like: Price, Fraudulant representation.

2.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Proflowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $150
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Proflowers Shower Of Flowers Arrangement Review from Brooklyn, New York Proflowers "This is what my mother received for mother's day. I could have purchased that for$7 at Any NYC street corner. The showers of flowers I believed were $40 plus shipping..." Read more Proflowers Always And Forever Arrangement Review from Coral Gables, Florida Proflowers "My wife recieved it at work and had to arrange it herself nothing had blossom she was soo embarrased she put it under the desk and brought it home day..." Read more Proflowers - Poor Quality of Plant Proflowers " Delivery Date: Wednesday, May 4, 2016 Item Purchased: Desert Jewel Succulent Garden Dear Pro Flowers, I'm assuming there isn't anything that could be done. I understand that not everything..." Read more Proflowers Is Horrible Proflowers "I ordered the LOTS OF LOVE bouquet for my wife and received an order of dried up wilted garbage. This order looked NOTHING like the flower on their website. The..." Read more Stouffers - Stouffer's chicken enchiladas--almost no chicken! Stouffers "We purchased Stouffer's chicken enchiladas from a local store in Wenatchee during week of 5/25/17. First there was little covering of the enchilada shell and secondly there was essentially no..." Read more Guess - Poor quality bags that is not worth even $10 Guess "Absolutely horrible quality bag. The handles were peeling off within one week of use. I was very surprised given that they are supposed to a well known brand. I have..." Read more Pizza Hut - Delivered pizza Pizza Hut "Ordered a lg handtoss pepperoni and mushroom pizza with extra sauce on line to get special. No spray or seasoning on crust. 11 minutes after I placed my order it..." Read more Dhgate - A jersey with sponsors Dhgate "Hello my friend. I want to talk about an order. When I see to the site a jersey, and I like it and I order it, I don't want changes..." Read more