2.2

The flowers were not what i expected almost dead and not completly a Filled Vase for the price i paid $99.95 .end up buying form local florist alot cheaper at $65.95 and alot nicer will never purshase from Proflowers again..1st and last..picture uploaded show's the poor quality that the flowers arrived ..other than that delivery was exelent on there part it arrived on the next day like promess .

me as a 1st time buyer was not sure what to expect did not know anyone else that had purshased from proflowers in the past , is the chance i took..well thanks for reading my complaint..

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $150. The author is overall dissatisfied with Proflowers and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about proflowers flowers from Proflowers was price and fraudulant representation , but reviewer liked selection. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Proflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Proflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments