I used proflowers.com because it was highly endorsed by a few radio talk show hosts that I trust (i.e., Michael Savage & Rush Limbaugh).By the way, their "promotional codes" were useless to me as a consumer, and only benefitted them as "listener points".

To express my GREAT and grievous disappointment in the unethical and corrupt practices of this company, I am contacting these radio talk show hosts via email and calling the program directors and marketing managers of the local radio station that propagate their ads, and chastising them for exposing their listeners to this SCAM RACKET! This indiscriminate endorsement is a set up that reflects abysmally on THEM also.

Their reputation is on the line, and they are implicitly in agreement and collusion with these defrauders, unless they drop their campaigns.

Others in the same predicament ought to do similar actions to stop this perpetration IMMEDIATELY!You don't have to tolerate businesses that don't abide by a code of social ethics.

Review about: Proflowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Hi Jonathan,It can be confusing the neubmr of claims being made that the world is warming / isn’t warming and that’s because the issue has become somewhat divided, often for partisan reasons.No doubt what you’ve been taught in school is correct.If a school were to knowingly misteach it’s pupils then it faces prosecution.

Global warming has actually been on trial several times in courts of law and on every occasion the Judge has ruled that the facts and science behind global warming are accurate.Those who don’t accept global warming is happening don’t have an argument against the theory. Instead they have used more than 100 different excuses ranging from claims that the world is cooling, that Margaret Thatcher invented global warming, that it’s because Earth is moving closer to the Sun – all manner of unrelated claims.In your question you mention that you’ve learned that a lot of people are against the idea of global warming. In reality there’s not that many. It’s broadly accepted the world over, the only notable exception being the US where it is more of a political issue than a scientific one.If you look at global warming scientifically then there’s no question that it’s happening.

No doubt you were taught that greenhouse gases retain heat in the atmosphere and that the more of them there are the more heat is retained. What you may not have been taught is the mechanism by which these gases retain heat, this is something that is...

Trying to argue against them really is futile – not that it doesn’t stop some people claiming there’s no such thing as global warming.Because the science is so solid, it’s no surprise then that there isn’t a single scientific organisation on the planet that disputes the theory of manmade global warming.So instead, what we’re left with are a neubmr of uncoordinated, unscientific, and largely uninformed individuals who, often for personal reasons, object to the notion that the world is warming and we, as humans, are having a hand in it.It’s very telling that those who argue against the theory NEVER address the issue as a whole, instead they focus on the minutiae and on the distortion of reality. By adopting this technique it’s possible to ‘disprove’ anything.

Take gravity for example, if it existed then trees would grow downwards not upwards, water could never evaporate, birds and planes would crash to the ground, the atmosphere would be sucked down to Earth not up in the sky, Earth would compress itself into a tiny ball etc etc.This is an example of the style of argument used by those who reject the theory of global warming.They latch on to an illogical argument and run with it, steadfastly refusing to acknowledge their own ignorance and basically doing everything they can to avoid exposure to anything that opposes their fallacy.

:cry :( Couldn't be more unhappy with this group. Overblown mystery charges double they price and the service is horrible. Never again

I too placed an order of what looked to be gorgeous flowers on the webpage.The website stated that the flowers and vase are hand delivered in person..

This "in person" was UPS. Left on the front porch in a box, without water, in the heat. The "gaurantee to stay fresh for 7 days"..did not stand. Dead in two.

Stems broken and wilty. They need to display to the customer that flowers will come via the mail service in a box.

Not deleivered by a florist.Let's see if I get refunded..and if they stick by this guarantee.

I ordered flowers for Valentine's Day after listening to several ads on the radio.I was supposed to get my flowers for $19.99 (yes, cheap, I know).

I used the code given to me by the radio station and NEVER NOTICED until I received my American Express bill, that I paid more than $46.00 for the $19.99 flowers. I am disputing the charge on my American Express bill. These people are crooks.

I called Customer Service and they offered to refund $5.00.They owe me over $20.00.

proredpc
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #432001

We apologize for any bad experiences our customers may have had. We strive to fill our orders as placed and work closely with our partners to both ensure timely deliveries and minimize the shipping costs as we know they add an additional expense for our customers.

Christopher, because your order was cancelled, then what you most likely saw on your account was an authorization, which your bank places on your account to protect you from overdrafting in the case that the merchant you bought from does not immediately charge you. ProFlowers does not bill accounts until we actually ship a product, so because your order was cancelled, it would never have been shipped. I verified that that order was never billed by us. Account authorizations are placed by your bank and typically drop off after 3-5 days depending on your bank's policy. We apologize if this caused you any inconvenience. I have looked up your account based on your name provided here and while I cannot discuss the details of your order here for privacy reasons, if you would like to know why your order was cancelled, please give me a call at 866-526-9426. -Steve

brain dead proflowers customer - We understand that there are a variety of bad reviews on the Internet that can be found, but a similar search would implicate just about any online retailer who had been in business as long as we have been. However, our ability to advertise on these nationally broadcast shows is indicative of our...

Chad - You were not charged multiple times for shipping unless you purchased multiple gifts. What we do, in order to be completely transparent, is break down exactly what the shipping charges stem from. If you had, for example, a charge for delivery on a holiday that cost extra, you would see the standard delivery fee, and then the cost for the holiday. We feel this gives our customers a better idea why they are being charged what they are. We work closely with our carriers to minimize shipping costs, and want to make sure you always know what you are getting and for how much.

Pissed Customer - Our flowers are indeed obtained directly from the growers, hand packed, and shipped overnight as stated both on our "About Us" page and in the FAQs listed when you select a delivery date during the order process. We understand this method isn't preferable to everyone, however it allows us to deliver the highest quality product and guarantee its freshness for at least seven days.

richard - We take our satisfaction guarantees very seriously and our customer service center is well staffed 24/7 for your convenience. If you have an issue you feel was not resolved to your satisfaction, please give me a call at 866-526-9426 and I'll make it right for you. -Steve

not happy - I apologize if your husband received poor customer service on the phone; that isn't typical and unacceptable. That's not at all how we train our agents to behave. Like with richard, if you feel like your order was not resolved satisfactorily, please give me a call at that 866-526-9426 number. -Steve

Anonymous - We did not steal your email address. If you provided it at any point during the order process (for example you started an order and then cancelled it before submission) it would have saved in our system. However, those email addresses are collected for internal use only. If you want your address removed from any of our emails, you can do that yourself online, or you can call our customer service center (800-776-3569) and one of our agents will do it for you.

Dev B - We're sorry if you feel like our advertising was misleading. We check our advertisements very carefully to ensure that they mention our prices have an additional fee for shipping and handling. As mentioned before we do obtain our flowers directly from the growers, hand pack them, and ship them overnight. While this does incur an additional cost, and we understand that it adds an additional expense to your gift, we work closely with our carriers to minimize that cost. Regardless, even with the shipping, we are confident that we offer competitive prices, especially given the superior quality of product we deliver. -Steve

Not only are they a scam, they try to steal.I ordered 1 dozens roses for guaranteed delivery on valentines day by noon.

Come 1 pm, I was wondering why I haven't received a call thanking me for the flowers. I find out that they hadn't been delivered. I call proflowers to find out why and the excuse I get was great. At some point my ordered had been "canceled".

Now I got no email or call saying that there was a problem, the only email I ever received was my confirmation email for my order. The funny thing was that even though my order had been cancelled, they still charged me for the flowers. The supervisor that I finally got on the phone said she would refund me which I would see back into my account in 5 business days(awesome).

If I had never called, they would have never refunded me the money and would have just gone on as if the flowers had been delivered.They are a scam and a pathetic excuse of a company.

never buy something because a talk show host accepted money to endorse it.. they are not talking about it because they just like it: they are paid to say that. any fool could search for proflowers fraud and know the company was not legit

I order the flowers on Jan 28 and paid like 72.00 with all the extra hidden charges so they would be delivered on the 14th.They came on the 13th.

I wanted them on the 14th. Because the 13th is on the anniversary of my daughter's death. She was murdered 14 years ago and died on Feb 13th. So my wife gets the flowers at work on Monday the 13th.

This was the first and last time I'll ever use these people.The thing I hate the most was they assured me they would be there on the 14th..and not the 13th.

I bought flowers for my girlfriend for Valentines because I couldn't deliver them since we're hundreds of miles apart. I'm being charged for 2 shipments when I ordered one?!!!! What the *** kind of business is this?