Alturas, California
1.5

I ordered a bouquet of flowers for my sick, 85 year old mother for mothers day. I placed the order with proflowers.com

They are anything but Pros..

Their website was deceiving about shipping charges... When I tried to print out the receipt the page disappeared from my screen and then when I contacted them about it all they denied there was an order at all..Yet, my credit card was charged.. In hindsight I ordered off their site over Christmas and really have no idea if the gifts were receive at all.. Then when I contacted them about mothers day..I received one excuse after another that ultimately told me I didn't understand their shipping cost policy..

Even though I checked the exact box on their website.. Stay away from them or you will be sorry.. My total order came to $24.95 including shipping.. They charged my credit card $47.01 almost doubling the cost..

Then when I called them on it the BS began. I personally find their actions criminal and have reported them to th Federal Trade Commission, the Better Business Bureau and several television stations.. and I urge other to do likewise if they have received the same level of non service as I have.. Corporations like this need to be held accountable for such deceptive , fraudulent and nasty habits that have become so commonplace with corporate America..

and just try to get past the people that screen complaints.. forget it...

This company is a deceitful rotten company.. Go somewhere else..

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Many of the above..but first and foremost is deceptive pricing practices and bait and switch pricing that is called shipping charges.. that double the orders original cost as advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Attuide of the people, Staff attitude, Lack of understanding, Lack of urgency.

Comments