I went on Pro Flowers website to order flowers for my grandmother for mothers day. The order total was $39.00. I accepted the fact that since I was ordering on Friday it was too late to get the flowers delivered on Sunday (Mother's Day) & I agreed to have them delivered on Monday. It showed me a verification page which showed her address, what I ordered & the $39.00 so I completed the order.

When I got my email receipt a few minutes later I practically fell out of my chair. It showed my total as $80.00! They were charging crazy amounts for delivery, which was not what they had shown when I placed the order. They were also charging me for a vase when I had chosen NO vase. Not only did they charge me for a vase I didn't order, but they charged $16.99 for a vase their website has listed for $9.99!

I immediately called their 800 #. The rep told me they could take the vase charge off, but the delivery charges couldn't be changed. The extra cost was for the Monday delivery. WHAT??? I asked when they could be delivered with out all the extra charges & she told me Wednesday or Thursday. That's ridiculous! I cancelled the order immediately.

I will NEVER order from those shady crooks again. What a racket they're running. Thank goodness I checked the email receipt. Avoid these crooks at all cost!

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Comments

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #300252

I am sorry for your experience with ProFlowers. I would like to look into this for you.

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie