Hazleton, Pennsylvania

I just got off the phone with a very ignorant service rep named Erica from Pro-Flowers.com. My debit card was charged $83.88 today.

I used their service 2 months ago and will never use it again. I had ordered a $49.99 bouquet of flowers that ended up totaling a whopping $90.97! Needless to say they weren't even the flowers that I had ordered. Not even close.

Supposedly, (when I ordered on-line), after finalizing my order by clicking on the submit box, I had ordered this free shipping program. When I called their customer service center to inquire about this charge, Erica tried telling me that I was confused when I did the order and didn't know what I was ordering!!!!What an *** she must think I am.........

Lu Ann from PA

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #133844

Hello,

My name is Caroline and I am the Special Programs Associate here at ProFlowers. I would like to sincerely apologize for any confusion you experienced regarding our partner program.

I would be more than happy to discuss your concerns, assist you with anything I can and receive any additional feedback to improve our service.

Please contact me directly to discuss, my phone number is (858) 909-3785. I would like to assist you in any way that I can.

Karori, Wellington, New Zealand #133415

Yes, you are indeed an ***. Pay attention to what you are agreeing to when you purchase something online. ***.