Costa Mesa, California

I ordered flowers for my mother on August 10th for delivery Aug 12 from Proflowers.com. The flowers delivered just fine, BUT a couple of days later my credit card was fraudulently used in 2 separate transactions across the country.

Once in New Jersey and again in Illinois on the same day, Aug 13th. Thankfully, Bank of America has fraud detection software that caught the charges and shut the card down before they could do any real horrible damage to my finances and B of A promises to re-imburse the charges after their investigation, but it still sucks. I believe someone at Proflowers harvested my credit card info from my flower order and collaborated with the thieves as I had not used my card for any other transactions for the past 6 months. Too coincidental!

So..BUYER BEWARE!

If you buy from Pro Flowers, expect this to happen to you too. I will never buy from them again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

jhernandez

We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced in regards to these incidents. Know that we take issues of fraud, both internal and external, very seriously and we also utilize a variety of internal fraud detection/protection measures. If you feel that your card information has been used improperly, please report it to the appropriate law enforcement authorities and we will assist them in any way we can.

I had the same thing happen to me. 1 day after ordering flowers from pro flowers.com, my card is being used at walmart.com, diapers.com..I have no babies.. this has never happened before i ordered these flowers...

I heard that the guy who owns proflowers also owns from you flowers and that he has gone to jail for credit card fraud. how can the bank let him do this. what a crook

ProFlowers Reviews