This is the email I sent to Pro Flowers:

I have ordered from you several times. I got scammed by your associate-Easy Saver. I never joined or authorized my credit card to be charged every month by this Easy Saver bull *** company. How dare you share my credit card information!! I will NEVER order from Pro Flowers again and I can assure you that I will tell everyone that will listen to do the same. I was very pleased with Pro Flowers so it is a shame that you are associated with such a rip off company. As I'm sure you know there are may postings of complaints about this happening to others. YOU ARE LOSING BUSINESS!!! What about that don't you GET????

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

#196454

The exact same thing happened to me. They emailed a discount coupon, which I didn't use, and didn't notice that they were automatically enrolling me in this Easy Saver Rewards program through Encore Marketing and started charging my credit card $14.95 every month.

The CSR tried to say that I had agreed to it but I did not and it happened by default. They did agree to refund four months of charges but I feel that they are very dishonest and will not do business with them again, ever.

Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #122205

Hello,

My name is Caroline and I am the Special Programs Associate here at ProFlowers. I would like to sincerely apologize for any confusion you experienced regarding our partner program.

I would be more than happy to discuss your concerns, assist you with anything I can and receive any additional feedback to improve our service.

Please contact me directly to discuss, my phone number is (858) 909-3785. I would like to assist you in any way that I can.