I placed my Mother's Day order the Tuesday May 5, 2015 before Mother's Day with a promise that the flowers arrangement would be delivered the Thursday May 7, 2015 or Friday May 8, 2015 before Mother's Day on May 10, 2015.The flowers arrived today May 12, 2015 exactly a week from the date I ordered them to arrive this being two days AFTER Mother's Day.
I have attached two photos to this email. One picture being of what you advertised I was ordering and one picture of what was finally received. This was completely humiliating to have sent this to someone. EMBARRASSING!
And late! Which left my mother thinking she received NOTHING for Mother's Day. Not to mention the fact that you advertised this arrangement for $19.99 and when it comes time to check out the price is now $43.67.
I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau as well as Consumer Affairs and plan to write reviews on Yelp, Facebook, and everywhere else I can.I am also sending this information on to the news media.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- This product
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Mothers Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "These are the arrangements ordered from Proflowers, and the ones my mother received for Mother's Day. Need I say more?!!..."
- "The photographs below speak for themselves!! The arrangement that was delivered looked like a 2yr. old put it together. It only had 6 roses vs. the dozen +..."
- "This is what my mother received for mother's day. I could have purchased that for$7 at Any NYC street corner. The showers of flowers I believed were $40 plus shipping..."
- "Larry Brown half cleaned my carpet, then i had to call him several times over and over. He would make appointments and not keep them, and didn't have the courtesy..."
- "I had ordered a "bloody bath mat" from sammydress.com. The image was exactly what I wanted. Mostly white with two light bloody footprints with a couple blood spots...."
- "THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM OPERATING AS A MOVING COMPANY! My wife and I hired them to move us from South Carolina to California. My wife spent the majority..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "Soy consumidor de tecnología , y los productos son como en la descripción de la página web se indica. Llegan los productos en un paquete bien protegidos, y los..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."