I placed my Mother's Day order the Tuesday May 5, 2015 before Mother's Day with a promise that the flowers arrangement would be delivered the Thursday May 7, 2015 or Friday May 8, 2015 before Mother's Day on May 10, 2015.The flowers arrived today May 12, 2015 exactly a week from the date I ordered them to arrive this being two days AFTER Mother's Day.
I have attached two photos to this email. One picture being of what you advertised I was ordering and one picture of what was finally received. This was completely humiliating to have sent this to someone. EMBARRASSING!
And late! Which left my mother thinking she received NOTHING for Mother's Day. Not to mention the fact that you advertised this arrangement for $19.99 and when it comes time to check out the price is now $43.67.
I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau as well as Consumer Affairs and plan to write reviews on Yelp, Facebook, and everywhere else I can.I am also sending this information on to the news media.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- This product
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Mothers Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My husband ordered me 2 dozen roses for our anniversary. When I opened the box they had already started to die, the leaves were brown and crispy and the roses..."
- "Ordered a sympathy basket for my daughters fiance and family. We are in Maryland, they are in California. My daughter happened to be on facetime with him when the basket..."
- "I have never used ProFlowers before and will not ever again. I got an email and wanted to send flowers to my Mom. The $39 arrangement ended up really costing..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "Ive played at bingo hall for about 3 months off and on,never really won anything until christmas eve.i was playing one of the newer games 7. Monkeys i hit for..."
- "Every merchant deserves an opportunity to correct improper service, quality of product & advertised prices for products. I requested a delivery to my "very best friend in this world." I..."
- "I used Thumbtack to find a process server and was elated when the process server assured me she could do the job. I was so happy that I prematurely rated..."