Sacramento, California

I placed my Mother's Day order the Tuesday May 5, 2015 before Mother's Day with a promise that the flowers arrangement would be delivered the Thursday May 7, 2015 or Friday May 8, 2015 before Mother's Day on May 10, 2015.The flowers arrived today May 12, 2015 exactly a week from the date I ordered them to arrive this being two days AFTER Mother's Day.

Related: Review about Proflowers Christmas Tulips from Hinesville, Georgia

I have attached two photos to this email. One picture being of what you advertised I was ordering and one picture of what was finally received. This was completely humiliating to have sent this to someone. EMBARRASSING!

And late! Which left my mother thinking she received NOTHING for Mother's Day. Not to mention the fact that you advertised this arrangement for $19.99 and when it comes time to check out the price is now $43.67.

I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau as well as Consumer Affairs and plan to write reviews on Yelp, Facebook, and everywhere else I can.I am also sending this information on to the news media.

Review about: Mothers Day Flowers.

I didn't like: This product.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Proflowers Arrangement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Got the same arrangement from my so for mothers day. No chocolates and the flowers were brown on edges with pale yellow leaves!!!! Never buy from this company!!!

My granddaughter sent me 100 rose bouquet for Mothers Day arrived today, 2 days late, Also these flowers were not roses.They are purple cheap flowers.

She is in another state and is a college student. I am not telling her what the flowers look like. She was so proud to have been sending them to me, her mother and other grandma. Don't know what she paid, but I will tell her not to order from this company again.

She has a part time job and works hard for her money. This company should be ashamed of itself. I will spread the word about Pro Flowers.

I have read a lot of complaints.Anonymous