I sent my boyfriend flowers for Valentines Day. But they were supposed to be delivered on Tuesday the 12 as they were sent to his work and he wouldn't be there on Valentines day.

The flowers arrived two days late - on valentines day - and were wilted and pathetic looking. They arrived in a vase without water!!!

I contacted proflowers and their only "solution" was another bouquet. Why on earth would I want more? I asked for my money returned and they said they cannot help.

This is the second time I've ordered through them and last time the person who received the flowers had to contact them and get new ones as they were broken and dead on arrival. Their customer service policy claims they stand by their product and will give satisfaction.

I mentioned this in my emails to them and yet I have NOT been satisfied in the least. I will be spreading the word to everyone I know, and all over the internet.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Bouquet.

Comments

proredpc

Anonymous, we apologize for the disappointment with your order. We want to assist you.

Please send us an email to cssocial@providecommerce.com and we can help. -Kayla, Social Media Service Team.