i ordered flowers and chocolate strawberrys for my wife, for mothers day from pro flowers and it was the worst thing i could have done. flowers arrived dead, red roses were black, and the strawberrys were roten under the chocolate.

they charged me for the vase of the flowers and they came in what is suposed to be the free vase. i will never order from pro flowers again neather should you. they should call them selves amature flowers. i spent over a hundred dollars and all i gat for it was dead roses and roten straw berrys.i ordered flowers and chocolate strawberrys for my wife, for mothers day from pro flowers and it was the worst thing i could have done.

flowers arrived dead, red roses were black, and the strawberrys were roten under the chocolate. they charged me for the vase of the flowers and they came in what is suposed to be the free vase.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

proredpc
San Diego, California, United States #651924

If you have not yet received a resolution regarding this issue, please reach out to us at socialcs@sm.proflowers.com & we will work to make this right for you.