Los Angeles, California

Id heard the ad on the radio for mothers day flowers for $19.99. I figured what a great deal so I did my order on line.

They charged $19.99 which were only for the flowers. You had to pay extra for a vase. They do not give you a total until you give them your credit card. My $19.99 flowers ended up being $55.00.

I immediately called them and told them they better cancel my order now!! I cant believe the government allows this type of scam to continue.

A girl at work this morning was going to order from there but I stopped her in time. BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #300303

I am sorry for your experience with ProFlowers. I would like to look into this for you.

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie

This is true!!! They are a rip off!!!

They are awful flowers. They are plain, ugly and they were falling apart. They don't have fillers (greenery, etc.) You are better off buying some at Vons or Costco.

They have better product with a more personal touch. Plus you can get nicer vases at a dollar tree.

Don't be a victim.