My fiance ordered my flowers for our anniversary as a surprise from Pro-Flowers.He told me that he placed the order at 9am on a Friday and paid extra to have them delivered by 2pm because I leave from work early on Fridays, I received a from Pro-flowers at 2:45pm stating that my flowers were going to be late (there goes the surprise)they told me that the flowers would be there monetarily, the flowers were finally delivered at 4:15pm.
I was so angry that I wanted the flowers sent back.Horrible, Horrible service, never again.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Late Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "These sad, brown, dried, wilted flowers were delivered to my mother today for her Birthday. These were an upgraded bouquet for $60.00. I couldn't have been more dissatisfied. ..."
- "I decied to buy flowers for mother day for my mom since I wasn't going to be around her, the fist picture is what I thought She was getting and..."
- "My husband ordered me red *Long stemmed* roses for V-day and I about died when they came (in a box for me to arrange) The rose buds were very small..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "I went to the King of Prussia store last Saturday evening to purchase a cocktail dress. I chose a few to try and on and went into the Fitting..."
- "I just left the store located in King of Prussia for the second time this evening 8/25/2016!! I purchased chicken from the store. Once arriving home my wife and I..."
- "I am a stay at home Mom with no income (still mind-boggling that they were able to get approval for me without any income). I got involved with this..."