My fiance ordered my flowers for our anniversary as a surprise from Pro-Flowers.He told me that he placed the order at 9am on a Friday and paid extra to have them delivered by 2pm because I leave from work early on Fridays, I received a from Pro-flowers at 2:45pm stating that my flowers were going to be late (there goes the surprise)they told me that the flowers would be there monetarily, the flowers were finally delivered at 4:15pm.
I was so angry that I wanted the flowers sent back.Horrible, Horrible service, never again.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Late Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Order a full container of a flowering plant for someone's birthday and the person gets less than half of what you saw on their website and makes it look like..."
- "My husband ordered some flowers from Pro Flowers that were advertised as being on sale for $39.99. He used the 1-800 number to place the order by the time..."
- "I placed my Mother's Day order the Tuesday May 5, 2015 before Mother's Day with a promise that the flowers arrangement would be delivered the Thursday May 7, 2015 or..."
- "I have received the statement credit for my apartment 255-101, which I vacated on 07/31/2015. The statement seems to be wrong. Can you please check it? I am attaching it..."
- "I am a stay at home Mom with no income (still mind-boggling that they were able to get approval for me without any income). I got involved with this..."
- "I went to the King of Prussia store last Saturday evening to purchase a cocktail dress. I chose a few to try and on and went into the Fitting..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."