Proflowers - Pro Flowers is not a good company to buy from...

My fiance ordered my flowers for our anniversary as a surprise from Pro-Flowers.He told me that he placed the order at 9am on a Friday and paid extra to have them delivered by 2pm because I leave from work early on Fridays, I received a from Pro-flowers at 2:45pm stating that my flowers were going to be late (there goes the surprise)they told me that the flowers would be there monetarily, the flowers were finally delivered at 4:15pm.

I was so angry that I wanted the flowers sent back.Horrible, Horrible service, never again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Aug 17, 2011 #330361

wow, life is just so tough isn't it.

Thousands of people are dying every minute from starvation and curable diseases & you are on here whinging because your flowers are 2 hours late.

Look at the big picture. :roll

p.s. If your "fiance" can't be bothered to give you the flowers himself it just shows he doesn't really give a ***.

0 1 Reply

Aug 16, 2011 #329645 Westleigh, New South Wales

I am sorry for your experience with ProFlowers. I would like to look into this for you. Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Proflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Proflowers.
Filing a new complaint about