Kernersville, North Carolina

Never use pro-flowers I ordered a $20 arrangement and was billed $44 !!! The customer service rep was extremely rude and arrogant.

Never use this company!! SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!! GREEDY!!!!!! They dont tell you they charge for delivery until after the fact!!

Also if you order them after 12 they add a $5 rush fe to your delivery! All I wanted to do was send flowers to my mother in law for her birthday and i get totally ripped off!

If I wanted a $44 arrangement I would have picked something much nicer than 12 roses! Seriously save your money go else where!

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Arrangement.

Comments

proredpc

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing ProFlowers. We are truly sorry for your negative experience with us. I read your feedback regarding your overall experience, the level of customer service received and delivery charge concerns. I sincerely apologize for any added concerns about the validity of our company. Please know, this is not typical, and we would like to help.

I would like to offer my direct assistance. You may reach me, and our team of Corporate Core Support Associates, at 1-888-855-3486, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 9 pm, PST. We look forward to resolving any concerns about your order and service received.

Corinne B.

Social Media Team

provide-commerce

4840 Eastgate Mall

San Diego, CA 92121

Phone: 888.855.3486

E-Mail: CSSOCIAL@PROVIDECOMMERCE.COM

“Like” us on Facebook and “Follow” us on Twitter:

@ProFlowers | @ProPlants | @RedEnvelope |@CherryMoonFarms | @Shari's Berries | @PCGifts