Boston, Massachusetts

I Placed an orders or flowers on a Saturday. For a Sunday delivery.

Paid extra for that delivery. Get a call at 12:30 on Sunday that they cannot deliver until Monday. Too late! They never said there might be an issue with a Sunday delivery.I chose this company because their website and their recording on the phone, both say that they deliver 365 days a year.

So, they took my money for immediate payment. Now I have to wait for a refund . I don't understand why the refund takes so long but the purchase takes seconds. I will never do business with them.

Don't you either. BEWARE!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

proredpc

We are sorry that you had problems with your Florist Express order. We work very hard to ensure that all of the orders are delivered as they are ordered, and if we, or the florist, let you down, we'll make it right. Please give me a call or send me an email with your order number if this hasn't been resolved satisfactorily for you.

As far as FreShipping.com goes, we are sorry that you were not pleased with their service. FreeShipping has always been an optional program, and has to be signed up for. We ensure that all of their terms and conditions are made easily available, and if you were confused about how the program works, we apologize. However, that sing up was voluntary. Under no circustances will ProFlowers sign you up, nor will we share customer database information with a 3rd party company.

Steve K

ProFlowers

cssocial@providecommerce.com

888-855-3486

I thought I was buying flowers and then 2 months later I found out I was also signed up for free shipping that costs $12.95 a month both companies are a RIP OFF