My husband ordered some flowers from Pro Flowers that were advertised as being on sale for $39.99.He used the 1-800 number to place the order by the time the sales person was done strong arming him into all the hidden delivery (3 seperate)charges those "sale" flowers ended up costing just under $80.00.
My husband was also not even given an order or confirmation number, when the order was complete the sales rep just hung up! When Customer Service was called the RUDE representative pretty much said "so sorry so sad you should have read the fine print". And No we will not cancel or modify your order. These sales people are trained to strong arm you into paying all these extra shipping charges ($34.97), by saying "well I can't guarentee your delivery date or time unless you purchase these additional shipping and delivery options".
BEWARE....DO NOT USE PRO FLOWERS UNLESS YOU LIKE GETTING RIPPED OFF!!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I had a friend that had surgery. To cheer her up I sent her some flowers. She thanked me and sent me a picture of the flowers. They looked NOTHING..."
- "It is appalling what ProFlowers delivered to my mum especially considering it was meant to commemorate the anniversary of the passing of my grandfather. The watering can shown on website..."
- "These sad, brown, dried, wilted flowers were delivered to my mother today for her Birthday. These were an upgraded bouquet for $60.00. I couldn't have been more dissatisfied. ..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "InventHelp Trina of Jacksonville, NC September 2, 2009I submitted an idea for an invention, FIREXCELL,(Fingerprint Activated Firearm), that would use the finger print recognition, (biometrics) to access and unlock a weapon...."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- "We closed on our Lennar "Comfort Wise" and "Energy Star Certified" home in May of 2006. Lennar should not use these terms when offering their product for sale. ..."