I paid extra to have flowers delivered on a Friday and when I emailed them that Sat to say they were never delivered. Their response was, " be assured the flowers were delivered ..." then Sun and Monday came and I had to ask my sister who was recovering from major surgery, if she had received them.

Of course she did not and when I contacted the company again they again assured me that the delivery was made and they would get in contact with the florist who was involved but they would not give me the name of that florist as it was a breach of contract. I finally sent Pro Flowers the definition of FRAUD and apparently, now they realize that the local florist was having computer issues and they never received the order. Well I would have thought that maybe when I contacted them on Sat and Monday, they would have picked up the ever reliable phone and call that florist or assume the consumer is right and send out an arrangement ASAP. Oh no, they will give me some money off and will deliver with a not.

No way am I giving them another chance especially after other posts say how the replacement flowers were small, old, discolored.....

Bad practice and I will never use them again.sad thing is on this very website, they have an advertisement above the page... Ugh

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Arrangement.

Comments

proredpc

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your feedback. I am truly sorry for your experience with us. I would like to offer my direct assistance in helping fully resolve this matter further. Please reach out to me at 1-888-855-3486 and I can help make this right. Thank you for your time.

- Corinne B., Social Media Team, @proflowers