I saw an add for mothers day from ProFlowers.com.The add states $19.99 with a free special savings of $6.99 as a free gift for the vase and free shipping.
When I ordered and proceeded to checkout, my total was $19.99. The next day I checked my bank account and it was charged $32.99.
I wrote pro flowers immediately and their response was that I needed to join some club to get the free shipping, which costs $100.00, the vase was only promotional, and they would not cancel or refund the money.
Not only is this false advertising, but it is a scam.I will write to everything I can on the internet to let people know what a scam this is.!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My husband ordered some flowers from Pro Flowers that were advertised as being on sale for $39.99. He used the 1-800 number to place the order by the time..."
- "My wonderful husband had what probably should have been a beautiful arrangement of Lilies and Irises sent to me yesterday for Valentines Day. I absolutely love the vase they..."
- "The flowers were not what i expected almost dead and not completly a Filled Vase for the price i paid $99.95 . end up buying form local florist alot cheaper..."
- "My belt clip it was broken I wonder how I can get another one ..."
- "My color is wrong it is o supposed to be red and it has a smudge on the duvet...."
- "Poorly installed equipment. Wires exposed on camera outside front door wrapped in electrical tape. Wires ran on the inside of the door and when asked if this was correct adt..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..."