San Rafael, California

I ordered flowers from these people on Valentine's day and mother's day. After typing in my mother's delivery address I accidentally clicked on a box that listed her address as mine.

She is 95 years old and lives in an assisted living facility 2000 miles away from me. She started getting ESPN magazine at her address with my name on it. At first she threw it away until she started getting collection letters. I had never heard of this magazine before she mentioned it to me, and never ordered it.

She has been extremely distressed by the collection letters. I can't respond to the letters because they have no return address on them, and, if they did, it wouldn't help much since my mother is legally blind. It could only have happened on their site since my mother's address would never appear anywhere else. On top of this their billing practices are shady.

Do NOT order from these people. You are better off googling florists in the home town of the person you want to send flowers to.

At least those people have a local reputation to worry about. Pro-flowers is horrible.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Arrangement.

Comments

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #300241

I am sorry for your experience with ProFlowers. I would like to look into this for you.

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie

Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #300238

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie

This happened to me also! I ordered the flowers and within 20 minutes I had other unrelated charges on my visa!!! I had to contact the bank and it was a big hassle!!!!