Redmond, Washington

I ordered flowers I got my order number (82629264) everything seemed fine. I find out while I'm away that they did not send the flowers. They gave several excuses starting with they wanted to confirm my card was actually me and could not get a hold of me. The first girl said we are sorry but have returned your money. I told her i wanted flowers delivered not my money back. When she could not give me specifics I asked for a manager who had a chip on her shoulder from the start. Again no reason kust i should be happy they randomly double check because she had her idenity stolen and it's was a hassle. So let me see i should be happy that i ordered flowers and didn't get them delivered because i got my money back and they have a security process that they think is good. What about the flowers i sent hoping to fix a personal problem.

What a lousy company. No offer to make it right just a defensive manager.

offer to make it right nothing what a loser company. Crystal

82629264

Review about: Proflowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

proredpc

Crystal, I understand your frustration and want to rectify the problem.Please contact us at our corporate line: 888-855-3486 so that we can service you.

I'll looking forward to speaking with you.-Mike