New York, New York

I ordered some flowers for the first time from Pro Flowers. I received a special offer from Amazon for a coupon for $15 to receive $30 worth of flowers.They sent the wrong flowers, no chocolates as promised and no card.

Stay away! Avoid them. Even though they refunded my money it was a big disappointment on Valentines Day not to get what you ordered.

Also BEWARE of the hidden charges they don't tell you about. They add on a service charge, a same day delivery charge and so on.

A really disappointing experience. If you want to be certain you get the right flowers, use your local flower store!

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Coupon.

Comments

proredpc
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #432481

Sorry to hear about the bad experience you had; it isn't typical of our service. We have a full satisfaction guarantee and if you give me a call, I'll make it right for you.

We also apologize for the bad experience that you had with our online order form. All of our orders will have an additional shipping and handling fee. We attempt to be as transparent as possible when it comes to the fees. When you see multiple fees for delivery, that is our decision to be up front and explain exactly what and why the delivery charges are being applied to your order, instead of simply providing one cumulative fee. We understand that shipping costs add an additional expense to your gift and work closely with our partners to minimize those costs. However, our flowers are obtained directly from the growers, hand packed, and shipped overnight to ensure that you receive a high quality product that lives up to our Seven Day Freshness Guarantee. We're confident that even with shipping, our prices are competitive for the product we ship out. However, we also strive to fill every order exactly as it was placed, and if your gift did not arrive as you expected it to, please give me a call and I'll make it right for you. My number is 866-526-9426 -Steve

Wperez - We work closely with our carriers to ensure timely, high quality deliveries. If you feel like your order was mishandled, please give me a call.

Proflowers suck bad... Had stuffed in box un bloomed flowers sittin on my foor step and looked nothin like the picture...

Also no card or anything...

They had a delivery fee, service fee, valetines dilvery fee and a garenteed delivery day fee... *** rediculus

I ordered $140.00 worth of long stem roses for valentines from these people and it was the worst arrangement ever. 1st of all the roses came in a stuffed box and it did not look anything like the pictures.

2nd UPS dropped them of at a back door (unattended) of my GF's business building.... I don't recommend "ProFlowers" to NO ONE.

Ibstock, England, United Kingdom #429530

my valentines day flowes SUCK! nenver use pro flowers!!!!