I'm very disappointed in the process of delivery and the knowledge of thereof between your company and Fed Ex. The process of ordering flowers for a loved one should not be so complicated.

I placed my order one week ago and am still keeping an eye on the tracking through Fed Ex. It seem after going from town to town for all of two days, the flowers I ordered have been sitting in a Fed Ex truck for 12 hrs now as I write this, supposedly now on their way to their destination. Fed Ex indicated to me that they have no cut off delivery time and that they could be delivered even at 10:00 p.m. That's ridiculous!

I can't believe there is no protocol should evening delivery be made. YOUR company says that all they know is that they are suppose to be there by 8:00 p.m. but has no idea what Fed Ex policy is. If the right hand doesn't even know what the left is doing how do you people manage these orders, let alone stay in business.

Your representative told me to call my destination and ask if they have arrived yet. I shouldn't have to do that! The flowers are a surprise! I do the ordering ....

you are suppose to do the rest and at the very least have some kind of understanding with Fed Ex. Fed Ex blames you and says you should have sent it ground delivery otherwise they don't guarantee any time period in the evening!!! These flowers are going to an elderly sick person just out of the hospital and I sure hope they won't be disturbed when the rest of the world is already sleeping like themselves!! Ordering flowers through Pro Flowers is not a hassle free process.

Your representative was not friendly, didn't have a lot of information and tried to discourage me in speaking with a manager.

When I affirmed I wanted to anyway, she hung up on me. I will not be using Pro Flowers anymore, nor should I ever recommend your business to others.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #300323

I am sorry for your experience with ProFlowers. I would like to look into this for you.

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie