I ordered summerburst lilies for a friend's birthday.The photo associated with the order showed a lush, full vase of lilies.
When I went to place the order I could have upgraded to deluxe and beyond, but because the picture of the lilies was full already, it did not seem necessary. When my friend sent me a photo of her delivered lilies they were sparse, and in a different vase. They were very lackluster. When I called to complain I was told the picture I viewed is not the picture of the regular order but the super deluxe.
I was told I should have known that was not the regular picture because of a tiny disclaimer at the bottom of the page that says pictures may be different.
What a crock.Stay away from these rip off artists.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Lily Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My wonderful husband had what probably should have been a beautiful arrangement of Lilies and Irises sent to me yesterday for Valentines Day. I absolutely love the vase they..."
- "These are the arrangements ordered from Proflowers, and the ones my mother received for Mother's Day. Need I say more?!!..."
- "I was so embarrassed today on receiving my flowers. My husband let me know before work I was getting flowers. I couldn't believe it when I was handed a box...."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "I purchase some boots from Michael Kor and the zipper is coming apart I haven't wore no more then 4 times I went to the Michael Kors store to get..."
- "I ordered an LG tablet through Groupon. It never arrived. The information I provided Groupon was disregarded. I contacted them several times. The one email response I did get clearly..."
- " I paid $1,600 for my mattress in November of 2012. After eight miserable months, it was so uneven that I rolled out of bed (see photos of my hands)...."