Provincetown, Massachusetts

I ordered summerburst lilies for a friend's birthday. The photo associated with the order showed a lush, full vase of lilies.

When I went to place the order I could have upgraded to deluxe and beyond, but because the picture of the lilies was full already, it did not seem necessary. When my friend sent me a photo of her delivered lilies they were sparse, and in a different vase. They were very lackluster. When I called to complain I was told the picture I viewed is not the picture of the regular order but the super deluxe.

I was told I should have known that was not the regular picture because of a tiny disclaimer at the bottom of the page that says pictures may be different.

What a crock. Stay away from these rip off artists.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Bouquet.

Comments

Alita

Hi, sounds awful! Mind telling me a bit more about what happened?

jhernandez

We're sorry that you were disappointed by your Florist Express order. It is our intention that customers be delighted with their orders, and if you were not, we apologize. If you weren't able to get this resolved to your satisfaction, please give me a call at 888-855-3486 -Steve

ProFlowers Reviews