Proflowers - Pro-flowers uses bait and switch

I ordered summerburst lilies for a friend's birthday.The photo associated with the order showed a lush, full vase of lilies.

When I went to place the order I could have upgraded to deluxe and beyond, but because the picture of the lilies was full already, it did not seem necessary. When my friend sent me a photo of her delivered lilies they were sparse, and in a different vase. They were very lackluster. When I called to complain I was told the picture I viewed is not the picture of the regular order but the super deluxe.

I was told I should have known that was not the regular picture because of a tiny disclaimer at the bottom of the page that says pictures may be different.

What a crock.Stay away from these rip off artists.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

May 07, 2012 #476638

We're sorry that you were disappointed by your Florist Express order. It is our intention that customers be delighted with their orders, and if you were not, we apologize. If you weren't able to get this resolved to your satisfaction, please give me a call at 888-855-3486 -Steve

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Proflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Proflowers.
Filing a new complaint about