Featured Not resolved

My husband ordered me 2 dozen roses for our anniversary.When I opened the box they had already started to die, the leaves were brown and crispy and the roses were wilted.

I was hoping that once i put them in water and added the flower feed they would perk up after they got water. Apparently I was a bit to hopeful, this picture is to show what is advertised and what they look lie on day 3. Unbelievable, and $79 down the drain.

We have ordered from proflowers before and unfortunately this has happened before.Lesson learned, we won't be or ding again from this company.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

daltons_mscm

I think next time you should try bbrooks.com.

The Pros-They are honest and the service is great. I have never found a dead flower, carnation, babies breath or spider mum in an arrangement. Their prices are higher because they are honest and up front about what you should spend to get something nice. I have never gotten the compliments that I get now that I send thru them.

The Cons-Since they do not have set arrangements it is hard to know what you are going to get...but I have found that if I request a specific color or flower they always seem to make it happen.