Proflowers - Proflower fail
My husband ordered me 2 dozen roses for our anniversary.When I opened the box they had already started to die, the leaves were brown and crispy and the roses were wilted.
I was hoping that once i put them in water and added the flower feed they would perk up after they got water. Apparently I was a bit to hopeful, this picture is to show what is advertised and what they look lie on day 3. Unbelievable, and $79 down the drain.
We have ordered from proflowers before and unfortunately this has happened before.Lesson learned, we won't be or ding again from this company.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Two Dozen Roses
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "This is the horrible, pathetic arrangement that was sent to me for Valentine's Day. Guys - if you want to keep a good woman, NEVER send her ProFlowers. ..."
- "Flowers in poor condition lilies brown did not open irises did not open dead within 3 days very unhappy with condition of flowers ..."
- "Absolutely AWFUL!! Ordered what was supposed to be the first pic for my Mother In Law for her special day tomorrow and second pic is what was received. Could..."
- "I posted pictures I took detailing what I've gone through, but in short I called a location, was told to come in, and when I did I was passed off..."
- "Yes my house is a lemon. Ryland placed the light in my attic wrong and set my house on fire while doing warranty work. They cost my husband and I..."
- "We are the homeowners of the DR Horton house that was built in 2007. Over the past year, we have been overwhelmed with the amount of dust particles inside..."
- "I am duly authorized by law, and duty bound as a Spiritual Master, to make statements in public to warn other people about harm or danger. This falls under Qualified..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."