Proflowers - Proflower fail

My husband ordered me 2 dozen roses for our anniversary.When I opened the box they had already started to die, the leaves were brown and crispy and the roses were wilted.

I was hoping that once i put them in water and added the flower feed they would perk up after they got water. Apparently I was a bit to hopeful, this picture is to show what is advertised and what they look lie on day 3. Unbelievable, and $79 down the drain.

We have ordered from proflowers before and unfortunately this has happened before.Lesson learned, we won't be or ding again from this company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Jul 17, 2013 #682505

I think next time you should try
The Pros-They are honest and the service is great. I have never found a dead flower, carnation, babies breath or spider mum in an arrangement. Their prices are higher because they are honest and up front about what you should spend to get something nice. I have never gotten the compliments that I get now that I send thru them.
The Cons-Since they do not have set arrangements it is hard to know what you are going to get...but I have found that if I request a specific color or flower they always seem to make it happen.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Proflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Proflowers.
Filing a new complaint about