Phoenix, Arizona
Featured Not resolved

My husband ordered me 2 dozen roses for our anniversary.When I opened the box they had already started to die, the leaves were brown and crispy and the roses were wilted.

I was hoping that once i put them in water and added the flower feed they would perk up after they got water. Apparently I was a bit to hopeful, this picture is to show what is advertised and what they look lie on day 3. Unbelievable, and $79 down the drain.

We have ordered from proflowers before and unfortunately this has happened before.Lesson learned, we won't be or ding again from this company.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

daltons_mscm

I think next time you should try bbrooks.com.

The Pros-They are honest and the service is great. I have never found a dead flower, carnation, babies breath or spider mum in an arrangement. Their prices are higher because they are honest and up front about what you should spend to get something nice. I have never gotten the compliments that I get now that I send thru them.

The Cons-Since they do not have set arrangements it is hard to know what you are going to get...but I have found that if I request a specific color or flower they always seem to make it happen.

Proflowers Always And Forever Arrangement Review from Coral Gables, Florida Proflowers "My wife recieved it at work and had to arrange it herself nothing had blossom she was soo embarrased she put it under the desk and brought it home day..." Read more Proflowers Moms Delight With Purple Vase And Chocolates Arrangement Review from New York, New York Proflowers "I decied to buy flowers for mother day for my mom since I wasn't going to be around her, the fist picture is what I thought She was getting and..." Read more Proflowers Delicate Moms Delight Arrangement Review from Fayetteville, Georgia Proflowers "I ordered flowers for my aunt for Mother's day. They kept in contact with me about my order which made me more confident in their company. Although, that changed once..." Read more Proflowers - Horrible - Total Rip-off Proflowers "DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY ANY OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY-EVER!!!!! What was supposed to be 100-"fresh" flowers turned out to be 40-nearly dead flowers, and they were late..." Read more Pacificreproductivecenter - Rifaat Salem MD - The Best doctor ever Pacificreproductivecenter "Rifaat Salem MD is awesome. She is the best doctor ever. Very knowledgable and helpful. I was struggling with infertility for over 5years and I went to 5 different doctors...." Read more Don't trust Waterpik Waterpik "Waterpik promoted their WP660 for international use. Having moved overseas and a different power supply, it stopped working. The same product In the UK is promoted today as suitable for..." Read more Baanyan software services raghu daripalli baanyan software services myvisajobs baanyan software services h1b baanyan software services careers baanyan software services hyderabad baanyan software serv Baanyan Software Services "Baanyan Software Services is a criminal organization run by Raghu Daripalli. He lures fresh graduates on OPT and gullible Software Engineers from India only to turn them into indentured laborers..." Read more CrossCountry Mortgage - Terrible! CrossCountry Mortgage "Our ordeal began upon a recommendation from our realtor on March 23, 2017 when I contacted Sean LeBlanc of Cross Country in Salem, NH. In my very first email explained..." Read more