Madison, Wisconsin

I ordered what showed in the photo as a bouquet for 2 different purposes. One received a dozen tulips and the other over 60 sweetheart roses.

Now I am seeing the free vase was not free and other charges have shown up. I called and was told the growers choice is "what ever they choose to send or have on hand." If I wanted to send tulips for Valentines day I would have chosen them.

If I wanted to send roses for a thank you I would have but they were very in appropriate for the purpose. I will never use them again and hope to warn others.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Bouquet.

Comments

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #298757

ProFlowers apologizes that your order did not meet your expectations. Please call 866-526-9426 so we can review your account. Sallie

I've ordered the growers choice on several occasions in the past. The picture does show a mixed bouquet.

But right under the picture, in not so small letters, is a disclaimer. First line actually says "Note: Actual bouquet will vary from photo." Then it actually goes on to state that it may be an assorted mix, or may be a single type of flower, like tulips. And adding a vase costs $10. Where did you see it for free?

It's unfortunate that you didn't get what you wanted, but you did get exactly what you ordered.

The growers choice options give the florists an opportunity to get rid of some of their back/overstock at a discounted rate for you. Can't fault ProFlowers for your inability to read the description.