Livermore, California

Ordered flowers for V-day - they did not deliver and they did not let me know that they did not deliver the flowers that I had ordered. When I called, they said that we will have a supervisor call you back to discuss returning your money.

I was told that the florist had just forgot about my order.

They said sorry. We can give you a $20.00 credit for a future order - told them that they can keep their $20.00 credit - still waiting on my refund - overpriced flowers - worst customer service - will never order flowers from pro flowers again.

Comments

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #298661

ProFlowers apologizes that your Valentine's Day order was not delivered as requested. My name is Sallie and I can be reached at 866-526-9426 week days from 7 AM to 3:30 PM, PST.

didn't you look at online review for these guys?

all they did was take your order and sent it to a local florist. the local florist got more money from local orders and yours went to the bottom of the pile

if you want revenge: look for their google pay per click ads (the ones that say sponsored or have a box that says 'ad' click on those once per day) and tell your friends to do the same