Plano, Texas

I made an order in good faith and these idiots hammered my inbox with 2 - 3 emails every day. I "unsubscribed" and got an email saying I would be removed in 1-2 weeks.

REALLY? It took one order to start the flow but it takes 2 weeks to stop? Then the idiots sell my email to other spammers! What a bunch of tools!

I willl never do business with them again. Now I have to put one hundred words in this post to get it posted. Really?

Now I am pissed at Pissed Consumer! Shorter posts are more easily ...

Finally reached my 100 word minimum!

Comments

proredpc

We are sorry if you felt like we sent too many reminders and offers. The reason why it can take time to get off the lists is that your address may have already been included in emails that are prepared to be sent on a given day, and given the staggering number of orders being prepared for the Mother's Day holiday, we cannot ensure that your address will be manually removed instantly and don't want you to have unrealistic expectations for the completion.

However, at no point does ProFlowers sell customer information to include emails.

All personal data is collected for internal use only. -Steve