SCAM!! Order today and you will be ordering for ever. Made a legit order last year. This year another was placed without my approval. Contacts with the company have been allusive and vague. They stated that they will not respond the fraud victims or banks...Nice as a consumer...BEWARE of some automatic ordering by clicking "next" , then when when there is a question, no customer servcice, no call back, no response to emails...My next step is with the Attorney General of NYS, as well as those who endorse this product....This is what give internet shopping a bad name...Never again!!!!

CAUTION when dealing with this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

proredpc

We apologize for any difficulty you have had in this matter. ProFlowers understands that identity theft is a serious problem and a serious crime and will cooperate fully with any law enforcement agency which contacts us regarding it.

However, due to liability issues, we cannot divulge order details in cases of suspected fraud to private parties. If you do believe your order was fraudulent, we highly suggest filing a police report and reporting the charge to your bank so they can take the appropriate steps to reverse it for you.

If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please feel free to reach out to me at 888-855-3486 and I'll be happy to discuss it with you.

I will not, however, be able to give you any information regarding your specific order. -Steve @ProFlowers