Very displeased with this company , they made promises if delivery time that they could not keep. The hold time to reach a rep are ridiculous!

They are quick to take your money but slow to respond to a concern or complaint. I would strongly advise consumers to go with another company .Very disappointed, would not recommend company to anyone. That's not how you treat paying customers. I was told to call back in several hours.

I understand that it's the holiday season but that how this place makes the bulk of their money. Never again will I waste my money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Comments

New York, New York, United States #578947

What's the point of ordering flowers for your mother and they come at 8pm at night?

They charge you 14.95 for FEDEX ground shipping which means it's the lowest priority and they will not get delivered at a reason time.

Goodbye to the nice thought of surprising my mother on her birthday at a decent hour - had I known it would get there at 8-9pm at night I would've never ordered them.

WASTE of Money. Waste of time calling FEDEX and PROflowers! They were useless!