i put in an order online and come to find out after check out that i was being charged twice for delivery. mind you that they didnt show the total amount including shipping after i paid for it with my credit card.

THey will mislead you that you are only spending 30 bucks for a set of flowers and will not inform you that they will charge you twice for delivery and all of their hidden charges after you pay for it.

i called the customer service and they said that they cant help me nor im not allowed to cancel my order. I suggest everyone to stay away from them!

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I never ordered because they were going to charge me $40 in shipping/delivery charges, what a joke!! The arrangement I was going to buy was only $39.

proredpc
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #428679

We apologize if you've had difficulty with our online ordering process. We aim to keep the charges as transparent as possible.

All charges will be itemized and displayed prior to any order being confirmed. And you will never be charged more than once for shipping on a single item; we simply break the shipping charges down if there are any surcharges over the standard rates for things such as early morning, weekend, or guaranteed holiday deliveries, for example. The itemized breakdown's placement on the form after the credit card information is simply a function of how the order process works. But no authorization or other communication of sale is placed on your card until the order is confirmed on the following page.

However, if there are any additional questions, please feel free to give us a call at the number Luke posted above, 866-526-9426.

One of us be happy to discuss any of our policies (including shipping and holiday cancellations), partners, or products with you. -Steve @ProFlowers

proredpc
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #428475

Trigun4299, I apologize for your experience, as this is not typical of our service. Please contact me at 866-526-9426 and I will make this right. Luke

next time do a search on the company name, this place has been doing surcharges and other nasty things like that (like the "easy saver scam") for years

Like others have said - very sneaky. They advertise $19.99, then add a $10 for delivery, and $5 for guaranteed on date delivery, and then a $3 "care and handling" fee.

You won't see this until you are about to pay - after you put in your CC#.