Atkinson, New Hampshire

I went to their web site to order a wine gift basket. At the top of their page it clearly stated 20% off any item of $39.99 or more. After giving them critical info credit card, dob, email, etc. I went to place the order and it asked for a promo code.

Guess what....no code. I called Erica at 1.800.776.3569. She told me to go ahead and submit the order and she would then take 20% off that order number. It turns out she cannot do that, she cannot even cancel the order even thought this another part of their company. I asked to speak to her manager Michelle. 5 minutes later, Erica tells me her manager refused to speak to me.

She was very sorry, but I would have to call 1.800.692.1724 to cancel. They are closed for the weekend.

I called Citi Mastercard and closed this card out and will get a new one. I spoke with their fraud department and they are already under investigation for numerous complaints.

Comments

So who do think is trustworthy in service and presentation of order?

cohena2

Proflowers clearly states on the website before you select the item and on the checkout screen that a promo code is needed. Its not Proflowers fault that your dumb@ss tried to get the discount without the promo code.