Washington, District Of Columbia

My wife is in the Navy Reserve and has been mobilized for 9 months to Hawaii (yeah, I know, tough duty) but she spent last year in a *** hole in Djibouti, Africa, so I thought she deserved it.

I wanted to send her some flowers for Valentine's Day, the second one we're not together for. So I went to Proflowers with whom I've done business before, but obviously not for some time. If found some roses with a free vase for $39.99. Since it's the 11th and I wanted them delivered on Monday, the 13th, the hit for another $4.99 delivery charge (on top of "standard" delivery). Well at checkout here's what I ended up paying:

Hugs and Kisses with Free Ruby Vase $39.99 (on sale from the regular $59.99)

Elegant Ruby Vase: Included!

Standard Delivery $9.99

Monday Delivery $4.99

Alaska/Hawaii Delivery $19.99

Care & Handling $2.99

TOTAL: $77.95

So, my $40 roses (with free vase) ended up costing me almost DOUBLE.

Needless to say, I won't be doing business with this clip joint again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

proredpc
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #427673

Jmdowney, I apologize for any confusion you experienced regarding our delivery fees. Please contact us at 888-855-3486 and we will be happy to explain the services involved resulting in the fees. Luke