Dear Pro Flowers,

First I select my flowers at a certain price. Then I select shipping at a certain price. Then I provide my credit card info and then I receive confirmation of my order. Imagine my surpise when I have a charge for shipping and handling added. And I feel so dirty....then to add insult to injury, you add $4.99. to gtd that you will actually deliver on the date I already paid for. Wow, aren't you great human beings. Well no doubt you really are pros.....at being internet pickpockets.....This will be my very last order with you and I am going to share my opinion with all who will listen.

Goodbye

Michael F

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

they have been known for tacking on surcharges, the easy saver scam and fake chocolate for years, it's your own fault if you don't check them out before you order

michelle0818

**forgive me if you are seeing this post for the 3/4/5th time. I am posting on EVERY post I see re;Proflowers and their *** product**

I have to say I got mine from ProFlowers today and they were DEAD. Not a little wilted, not a little droopy, not not opened but DEAD DEAD DEAD rotten. It was like they'd been frozen and when they thawed they soaked in their own water. Thank goodness hubby had them sent to the house. I would have been soooooo embarrassed if they showed up to my place of business.

ANY men reading this a word of advise. By the time proflowers charges you for .... Let me cut and past all the bull s. Now... this was for a 49.99 W/upgrade vase and strawberries. The flowers were DEAD and the strawberries didn't even show.... Maybe tomorrow.

GO TO YOUR LOCAL FLORIST... Just call them, tell them what you want to spend and they will make it GREAT, 10 times better then this ***. I know not seeing a picture makes some men nervous but honestly it's the best way.

If you don't want to do that go through teleflora.com You order it online, but that order is sent to your local florist and it is arranged and delivered.

Here is the actual order with all the BULL S charges

Order Total

100 Blooms of Love with 6 Gourmet Dipped Strawberries: $49.98

Large Ginger: Free! (got basic *** clear)

Full Half Dozen Gourmet Dipped Fancy Berries $29.99: $0.00 (never showed up)

Standard Delivery $11.99

Rush Delivery $4.99

Guaranteed Valentine's Day Delivery $4.99

Tax: $5.77

TOTAL: $95.69

All they wanted to do was send me a new set of flowers....ummmmmm no thank you. I sooooo wish I could post a PIC of these terrible flowers.