Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

I received my delivery for Valentines Day.Not a single bud had broken open.

I took pictures of what I received and tried to reply to my order/delivery email from ProFlowers with pics of what I received and found that the email address could not receive email. There is no place on the website for comments to be posted or actual pictures of what to expect from them.

I have left feedback on their website but doubt my likelihood of receiving any satisfaction.I have emailed them through their "contact us" link on their website but also doubt satisfaction.

BUYER BEWARE !

Review about: Proflowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

michelle0818

I have to say I got mine from ProFlowers today and they were DEAD. Not a little wilted, not a little droopy, not not opened but DEAD DEAD DEAD rotten. It was like they'd been frozen and when they thawed they soaked in their own water. Thank goodness hubby had them sent to the house. I would have been soooooo embarrassed if they showed up to my place of business.

ANY men reading this a word of advise. By the time proflowers charges you for .... Let me cut and past all the bull s. Now... this was for a 49.99 W/upgrade vase and strawberries. The flowers were DEAD and the strawberries didn't even show.... Maybe tomorrow.

GO TO YOUR LOCAL FLORIST... Just call them, tell them what you want to spend and they will make it GREAT, 10 times better then this ***. I know not seeing a picture makes some men nervous but honestly it's the best way.

If you don't want to do that go through teleflora.com You order it online, but that order is sent to your local florist and it is arranged and delivered.

Here is the actual order with all the BULL S charges

Order Total