I received my delivery for Valentines Day.Not a single bud had broken open.
I took pictures of what I received and tried to reply to my order/delivery email from ProFlowers with pics of what I received and found that the email address could not receive email. There is no place on the website for comments to be posted or actual pictures of what to expect from them.
I have left feedback on their website but doubt my likelihood of receiving any satisfaction.I have emailed them through their "contact us" link on their website but also doubt satisfaction.
BUYER BEWARE !
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I paid ProFlowers for 20 multi colored tulips to be delivered to my mother in law for Valentines day. I stead she got 13 VERY VERY SAD looking things. Can..."
- "Posted my review to Facebook: Friends and family, as many of you know I used to use proflowers to send arrangements and gifts but I just had an experience..."
- "I go to college and wanted to surprise my mom with flowers since my dad is out of the country until next month. Since I rarely get to go back..."
- "I asked for layers at the Great Clips salon on 104th and May by Creat grocers. Well, it was more butchered than anything and I will never be going..."
- "I was waiting for a package from UPS that was taking way too long to arrive. Online tracking finally showed that the package was at UPS facility awaiting pick-up...."
- "I'm very happy with whoever is at the shipping plant. I got my new shoes in about a week. The think that makes me the most happy is that someone..."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."