Washington, District Of Columbia

Paid $135.00 for chocolate covered strawberries and a dozen roses for my wife for Valentine's Day. When the flowers arrived, they were in a box, she had to fill the vase with water and arrange the floweres herself.

The real issue is, all of the flowers and baby's breath and leather leaf was broken and nearly dead when she got them. These flowers looked like 5h1t! I have bought twice the quality at a grocery store for 25% of the price I paid for these. I tried to contact the company to complain, even left my email, never heard a word.

They got their money, they got what they wanted, but it will be the LAST time they ever receive a nickel of my money.

Do yourself a favor, take the time to go to the florist so that you can see what you are really paying for. I will never order flowers online again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

I just received flowers from my boyfriend from them for Valentines day and they are HORRIBLE. Hanging over the sides, nothing but a vase of leaves. HUGE disappointment.

proredpc
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #432773

Shouter, I apologize for your experience. We have a 7 day freshness guarantee for our flowers that we will be more than happy to honor for you.

Please contact us at 888-855-3486 so that we can make this right. Luke